- 8 apples – peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 (32 ounce) package sauerkraut with juice
- 4 (16 ounce) packages c*cktail-size smoked link sausages
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can cola-flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Place the apples, sauerkraut with juice, and smoked sausages into a slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the cola, apple juice, and brown sugar until the sugar dissolves. Pour the cola mixture into the slow cooker. Stir to combine, cook on High for 2 hours, then on Low for 6 to 8 hours.